Jeremy Harris Construction, Inc. is an established construction service business headquartered in Riverside, CA. We provide a diverse variety of singular construction services to public and private sector clients. JHC, Inc. specializes in various aspects of the industry from flood control and storm drain installs to road repairs and earthwork, emergency services, grading and rip-rap. JHC, Inc. offers every aspect of project design. This includes estimating, management, inspection, contract administration, scheduling, troubleshooting and necessary services that leads to successful project completion . . . on time and on budget.
JHC, Inc.’s mission statement concisely presents Jeremy’s personal and professional style:
“Our Mission is to grow a construction firm by providing clients with responsive services and local relationships featuring honesty, integrity, quality and accountability in all that we do.”
JHC, Inc. has been awarded over 120 construction services contracts of varying amounts from a variety of projects. Because of the stellar reputation, extensive experience, work ethic and honesty, JHC, Inc. has become the preferred “go to” firm of choice for many public agencies, private companies, property owners and associations. Jeremy Harris, personally oversees and directs every job to ensure that the highest construction standards and client satisfaction are met. All contracts awarded to JHC, Inc. have been completed on time, on budget and on point.
The JHC, Inc. staff includes a Safety Manager, a Registered Civil Engineer and experienced office staff. Your project will be in good experienced hands with JHC, Inc.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Jeremy has been working in the construction industry over 20 years. He is a third generation contractor and has worked from the ground up in the Harris Family business. In 2008, Jeremy started his own company following in the legacy of his family.
JCH, Inc. has specific and extensive experience with projects that involve water features. Over the past two decades, we have completed projects involving water retention basins, flood channels, shorelines, piers, lining water catchment systems, water hardscapes and environmentally sensitive protections systems. Jeremy is familiar with all aspects of the bidding process and estimating, and is proficient in the following skills:
- Project management, supervision, coordination and inspection; permitting and contract administration; determine scope of projects, review specifications and make technical decisions.
- Oversee construction management services for multiple complex projects; manage financial process; prepare/finalize contractor construction payments; and, prepare construction contract change orders for approval and payment.
- Apply for construction and grading permits for all private development, street, sewer, storm drains and grading projects.
- Confer with contractors and engineers regarding proposals, specifications and project problems; coordinate inspections with city departments and outside agencies.
- Review and interpret engineering plans, specifications and estimates of public works and other projects; examine preliminary construction project requirements.
- Determine locations of property lines, boundaries, easements, and rights of way; topographic surveys to determine locations and elevations of existing improvements, structures and topographic features; operate survey instruments.
- Select, supervise, train and evaluate subordinates; hire and separate employees; authorize payroll.
- Assist in project costs preparation and administration; review daily and final reports, prepare progress payment orders. Prepare, monitor and distribute project schedules
- Confer and cooperate with inspectors and sub-contractors on work progress.
- Independently plan and carry out activities with minimal direction; exercise managerial accountability; set project schedules and troubleshoot project issues. Plan and organize to achieve optimum efficiency and complete projects within required scheduling.
- Operate heavy equipment, laser survey equipment.
CPR/Worksite Safety Officer – National Cognitive and Skills Examination Standards
Occupational Safety Hazard/OSHA course completion certification
NPDES Construction Storm Water Management Course
Confined Space Training; Excavation Awareness Program, Trench Safety
Certified Construction Underwater Diver
California State Contractor’s License